Family picture

Family picture

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sweet comments and some random thoughts

Thank you to the sweet people who left very sweet comments on my post about Philip's special hidden need. It is really something special to be able to know others understand what this means and are living it too! Your comments brought a smile to my face and tears to my eyes at the same time!!




I so wish I could post the super adorable picture of Eli we just received.


He is cuter than ever,
but he still looks so sad
with little furrowed eyebrows and big sad puppy dog eyes.



Oh, how we long to hold him in our arms and turn his frown into a smile.




Ted is finished with work now and getting ready to go back to college for one last semester. Can't believe it has gone by so fast! (Don't moms always say that??)

He is now helping his dad with Kevin's lawn care business as Kevin just started back to a new school year. I would have to say that Ted deserves gold stars, a medal, or something else to recognize how much he helps his mom and dad! (without complaining at all!)

Ted is even going to help me pick out a new "used" car in the next day or two since one of our cars (the one Ted drives to BSU) just died! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - so many cars to check out and so little time! So many lawns to cut, so many grants for adoption to fill out, on and on, etc.

The bad thing is that we can't even get "Cash for Clunkers" because it has to be able to be driven into the dealership to qualify! Oops! a day or two late on that!! LOL!



I will leave you with a picture of a hard-working fireman in action putting out fires.









2 comments:

Chasity said...

Janet, Kevin, Philip and Ted,
I'm so excited for you that you received a new photo of Eli. I know we all remember those days and how much joy it brings to see our little ones. I remember all Jie's pictures were sad to look at. We all know soon there will be nothing but precious smiles. God bless you.
p.s is an adorable little fireman!

Wolfes Home said...

So can you email a certain cute picture? :)