Family picture

Family picture

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Diagnosis!





But first - another funny picture of Philip during nap time!









Well, my doctor found two bulging discs in my neck causing me trouble!



Yikes!



That means physical therapy beginning this next week!



Praying that takes care of it. I don't really have time
for
this injury.






Plus, my little boys don't really care if my neck hurts or not!They are always ready for some rough housing play!



Thank you for all the prayers and well-wishes! Nice to know some of you have had similar injuries and have recovered well enough to be in the mix again with your kids.







Ted at his Honors Dinner at Ball State last week!
We are so proud of him.











1 comment:

Jean said...

Well I am glad they found a diagnosis but wish it were something easier to deal with like a pulled muscle. Praying you will feel better soon and the PT does the trick!