Family picture

Family picture

Thursday, September 10, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY

I am thankful for . . .


Philip's first official day of preschool this year going well. He had so much fun.

A big cheesy smile at the preschool door


I am thankful for . . .


The international doctor's visit going well yesterday. If you remember, I posted a few weeks ago detailing the little difficulty at that doctor's appointment. I
am thankful they let me in the office yesterday! LOL! I tried to act very normal and not at all psycho! I hope I fooled them!!



I am thankful for . .
.

Putting in a call to an old friend tonight. She is the friend I have mentioned before who told us long ago that God had prodded her to tell us not to worry. We would receive another child someday. I called to tell her the rest of the story!

To top that off, her husband is the cousin of a family who just returned from China with their second daughter. That family and I have recently gotten together over our blogs. They are related to a very special friend of ours who passed away some time ago. That friend was my elementary principal and Kevin's boss and their uncle - Talk about the Red Thread connections in these people's lives with our own!



I am thankful for our God who orchestrates such Red Thread connections!



The Red Thread story is an old Chinese proverb that states

An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of t
ime,place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.



Ready or not, here I come!





2 comments:

Jean said...

So glad Philip had a great day at preschool!

I am also happy that the appt at the international clinic went well- whew- I practically had a hot flash for you while I was reading you previous post!!

Blessings to you!

Chasity said...

I was so excited to see Philips pre-school photo op. He is such a cutie and is growing so quickly. Wonderful he is enjoying his classroom. We wish him much happiness this school year.